Administrator - Property Services (Fixed Term Contract)
Estuary Housing Association has an excellent opportunity for a reliable and organised Administrator to join our Property Services department.
The purpose of this varied role is to provide essential administrative support across our Planned Maintenance, Reactive Maintenance, Compliance and Health & Safety teams within the department.
This post is a fixed term contract until 29th February 2020.
Main duties will include:
- Processing invoices and undertaking relevant checks through liaison with the finance department;
- Inputting property information onto databases;
- Arranging meetings and minute taking;
- Producing letters and reports;
- Liaising with contractors/suppliers on order completions;
- Handling calls, complaints and queries from residents relating to property maintenance including planned maintenance, reactive maintenance, compliance and health & safety
- Other general administrative duties as required.
You will be a good team player with the ability to work unsupervised whilst meeting tight deadlines. Possessing good numeracy skills and a high level of ICT literacy, you’ll be able to use and create a variety of Excel spreadsheets and databases.
You’ll demonstrate excellent customer care skills, proven administrative experience and the ability to communicate effectively across a spectrum of people. Knowledge of experience of the social housing sector would also be advantageous.
Safeguarding & Recruitment
Estuary is committed to safeguarding and practices safer recruitment standards and expects all staff to share the commitment to safeguarding children and people with care and support needs. The successful applicants will be required to provide proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
Equality & Diversity
At Estuary Housing Association we value inclusiveness and we are committed to embedding equality and diversity at the heart of our work. We aim to be an inclusive organisation, where individual differences are respected, where staff, people who use services, as well as their families and carers, are treated with dignity and on the basis of their merits, abilities and needs, and where everyone has a fair opportunity to fulfil their potential without suffering discrimination or disadvantage
Closing date for applications is 11:55pm on Monday 26th August 2019.