Corporate Services Officer
If you’re passionate about providing great customer service to internal and external customers then we’d love you to join our Corporate Services team!
You’re someone who has:
- Strong customer focus and thrives on delivering an outstanding service;
- Experience of working in a pressured environment within housing or customer care;
- Excellent communication skills and ability to assess information and take appropriate action;
- Outstanding organisational and administrative skills;
- Operational governance and minute taking experience (preferred);
- A good record of meeting targets and deadlines.
- Working in our Corporate Services team within the Registered Office;
- Providing support and advice to our customers from a central position within the Association;
- Organising Governance meetings and servicing them;
- Providing a Facilities Management and Reception service;
- Offering procurement advice and support;
- Supporting the Senior Leadership team.
If you think you have what it takes, then we’d love to hear from you.
Safeguarding & Recruitment
Estuary is committed to safeguarding and practices safer recruitment standards and expects all staff to share the commitment to safeguarding children and people with care and support needs. The successful applicant will be required to provide proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
Equality & Diversity
At Estuary Housing Association we are committed to embedding equality and diversity at the heart of our work. We aim to be an inclusive organisation, where individual differences are respected, where staff, people who use services, as well as their families and carers, are treated with dignity and on the basis of their merits, abilities and needs, and where everyone has a fair opportunity to fulfil their potential without suffering discrimination or disadvantage.
The closing date for applications is midday on Friday 27th September 2019.
Interviews will be held on Thursday 10th October.