New Business Finance & Treasury Manager
We have a newly-created opportunity for a Treasury Manager to join our busy, friendly Finance team, based at our registered offices in Southend-on-Sea. The remit of this important, varied role includes the management of Estuary’s treasury loans and deposits, as well as financial input, assessment and analysis for all new business. This includes new build homes and other capital development opportunities, new business within our Support & Care directorate, as well as other directorates and new revenue streams.
The role’s main responsibilities are as follows:
- Management of the Association’s Treasury loans and deposits;
- Managing the relationship with the Association’s lender;
- Financial analysis of new business opportunities;
- Liaison with Development Directorate for financial analysis and assessment of new developments and projects;
- Ownership of the long term financial plan and associated regulatory and governance submissions of plan information;
- Line management of a Treasury Officer and a Development & Treasury Officer
The successful candidate will be CCAB qualified (or qualified by experience), and have prior experience of working in a similar role, but more importantly, the successful candidate will be someone who:
- Can maintain effective working relationships;
- Can effectively manage staff, supporting them to develop and achieve their objectives;
- Has excellent communication skills and shows initiative;
- Has a methodical, proactive approach to work;
- Is able to work flexibly and efficiently in order to meet deadlines;
- Has strong ICT literacy, including advanced Excel skills and the ability to use financial software.
Safeguarding & Recruitment
Estuary is committed to safeguarding and practices safer recruitment standards and expects all staff to share the commitment to safeguarding children and people with care and support needs. The successful applicants will be required to provide proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
Equality & Diversity
At Estuary Housing Association we value inclusiveness and we are committed to embedding equality and diversity at the heart of our work. We aim to be an inclusive organisation, where individual differences are respected, where staff, people who use services, as well as their families and carers, are treated with dignity and on the basis of their merits, abilities and needs, and where everyone has a fair opportunity to fulfil their potential without suffering discrimination or disadvantage
The closing date for applications is midday on Wednesday 16th October.