Part-Time Customer Contact Centre Advisor (Fixed Term)
If you’re passionate about providing great customer service, then we’d love you to join us as a Customer Contact Centre Advisor. We have a part time, fixed term position available until 27th March 2020.
You’re someone who has:
- Strong customer focus and thrives on delivering an outstanding service;
- Experience of working in a pressured environment within housing or customer care, either in a contact centre or in a front-line position;
- Excellent communication skills;
- The ability to understand, identify and respond to the needs of customers.
- Working in our Contact Centre based at our Registered Office in Central Southend-on-Sea;
- Providing support and advice to our customers from a central position within the Association.
If you think you have what it takes, then we’d love to hear from you.
Safeguarding & Recruitment
Estuary is committed to safeguarding and practices safer recruitment standards and expects all staff to share the commitment to safeguarding children and people with care and support needs. The successful applicants will be required to provide proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
Equality & Diversity
At Estuary Housing Association we are committed to embedding equality and diversity at the heart of our work. We aim to be an inclusive organisation, where individual differences are respected, where staff, people who use services, as well as their families and carers, are treated with dignity and on the basis of their merits, abilities and needs, and where everyone has a fair opportunity to fulfil their potential without suffering discrimination or disadvantage.
Closing date for applications is midday on Friday 1st November.
Interviews will be held on Tuesday 19th November.